"Pain Relief without a Prescription"
Welcome to Las Vegas ALL STAR Massage Therapy! Are you looking for stress management, deep relaxation or pain relief? We get clients from all walks of life and different backgrounds. Our clients are typically seeking relief from stress, chronic pain, tension headaches and tight muscles, or just want relaxation. Athletes and weekend warriors call us for injury prevention, performance and recovery.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. When the mind/body perceives a threat or stressor, it begins to respond with a "fight or flight" response. In essence, the body shuts down secondary functions in order to protect vital organs for basic survival. Taking a proactive approach to bringing the mind/body out of this fight or flight response can help facilitate balance and assist in preventing disease, increase energy, and promote a healthy immune system.
Nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, which reduces scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins, which are amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain
At All Star Massage Therapy we understand some people prefer the soft flute notes, while others prefer the rhythms of the piano or simple sounds of nature. We feel it's important to offer a variety of music options in order to provide a customized personal massage experience. We only use the highest quality linens, creams and oils.
I'd like to tell you a little about myself. My name is John Lawrence, owner of ALL STAR Massage Therapy. I attended massage therapy school in Las Vegas where I graduated #1 in my class with a 4.0 GPA. I am grateful to be able to say "I LOVE what I do!" I ONLY offer Massage Therapy, but in my quest to deliver the best possible massage session and expand my knowledge, I have completed the certifying courses of: Myoskeletal Therapist, ISSA - Fitness Trainer, MMACA - Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Coach and Spencer Institute - Sports Hypnotist. I enjoy hiking, karate and just fell in love with mountain biking. I love living in Las Vegas, but my favorite vacation spot is Huntington Beach, CA. I became a massage therapist because I love to help people. I can't count how many tires I've changed on the side of the road. Now I get to help people on a much more powerful level. I believe it is a privilege to be entrusted with your well-being and I look forward to increasing your health and vitality. Book your ALL STAR massage today and schedule some time for yourself!!
- Fully Insured
- Nevada State Massage Board License NVMT.5540
- Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage- NCTM
- CPR / First Aid Certified
- Health Card for Massage Therapy
Call to schedule an appointment: 702-373-2283